Saturday 4 October 2014

A little story about my disobedience ...



So its the startup ...


Its been a long while God has put on my heart to start writing on this online journal : 3000SOULS. Beilieve or not it has perhaps been about a quarter of the year since The Lord put this in my heart. It is presently 01:09 in the morning and I felt like I was about to burst . I just had to write my first post.

This one is an introduction to what 3000SOULS is all about . And that is one thing . JESUS.
- need I say more ?
I believe in my heart that 3000 souls and lives will be touched in some great way from the power of God through the ministry God has placed in my hands . I pray for this in His name alone.
This online journal/blog will basically be a Bible Study based around an array of topics that God has laid on my heart.  I aslo intend for it to be inculsive of topics you would likle to hear more about.

I'd like to openly ask God for forgivness for putting this off for so long. I love sharing my heart with people. And I hope you can be a part of this journey with me.


IMTAPA (In my thoughts and prayers always)
Lakechia

No comments:

Post a Comment